Career Transition Services
Outplacement Support EMAIL US
Flexible programmes for employees at all levels Call 0207 469 6660
Right Management has helped more than 3.5 million people transition to new careers and opportunities, providing individuals with the tools and capabilities to take their next step with confidence, while helping organisations maintain productivity and reduce risk through transformation. With 40 years' experience delivering outplacement to employees at all levels, our end-to-end transition planning and implementation, helps organisations balance the needs of individual employees seeking their next career opportunity with the need for business continuity and minimal disruption.
Mitigate the risk and cost of Career Transition, and help your exiting employees move to new careers and opportunities through our market-leading outplacement programmes.Companies that offer career transition services to exiting employees report increased productivity, engagement, and loyalty among remaining employees. Our programmes are personalised, supported by specialised coaches that provide deeper market connections, and have flexible pricing models.
What we deliver
RightChoice - Individual Outplacement ServicesOur career transition programmes enable exiting employees to land faster and find more satisfying roles while ensuring that they remain supportive of your brand.
Executive Transition ServicesDesigned for senior executives, our high-touch solutions combine coaching, connections and market intelligence with leadership development - identifying key enablers and capabilities to achieve personal and career goals.
Group Outplacement ServicesFor organisations that prefer on-site provision, we deliver group workshops, networking opportunities, consulting services and access to job search experts, ensuring a more effective job search.
Targeted ProgrammesOur targeted programmes are designed to address the challenges and needs of specific groups, including those moving into retirement, or returning to work after a career break.
RightChoice - Individual Outplacement ServicesRightChoice offers transitioning employees access to specialist coaches that assess job search readiness and connect talent to opportunities that match their capabilities and interests. This tailored approach accelerates landing rates and increases individual satisfaction. Our Career Transition Services include:
- Coaching and assessments to create self awareness and to help determine next career steps
- Upskilling events for job search
- Targeted job leads and networking contacts
- On demand support through our career coaching helpline
- Tools and resources through RightEverywhere, our innovative online job resource platform - including self-reflection activities, job search resources and our catalogue of online training courses
38% of companies who purchased outplacement services noticed an increase in employee satisfaction, post-transition.*
Why Organisations choose Right Management as their Outplacement Provider
- Real choice in how, when and where support is received, with specialist expertise available to help with networking, self-employment and CV development;
- Incisive career coaching which addresses the specific needs of every candidate, delivered seven days a week in a way that works best for the individual;
- An unrivalled online experience for candidates, incorporating social media training and our online interview practice tool, allowing individuals to prepare for interview questions, practice, review and record answers and gain valuable feedback from a coach;
- Support until success thanks to a host of tools and techniques which are fully accessible until an individual has achieved their own successful outcome
- Exceptional results, with over 98% of our candidates confirming a very high level of satisfaction and finding the right role after an average of just 3 interviews.of Right Management programme participants land a job with the same or higher salaries
Executive Transition ServicesOur Executive Transition programmes ensure leaders develop the capabilities needed to succeed in their next role and beyond, combine coaching, connections and market intelligence with leadership development.
The foundation of our Executive Transition programmes is impactful career coaching, provided via a senior consultant who will tailor the programme, focus on priorities and develop career strategies and action plans that will equip leaders for their next role and beyond.
A Bespoke Programme Tailored to Individual Objectives
Executives can expect:
- Impactful Career Coaching focusing on action plans
- Subject matter expertise providing specialist advice and insights
- Assessments to reflect on past achievements and enablers to achieve success
- Connections to the market, introductions to executive search firms and affiliations
- Executive resources, research and market intelligence
- Development of skills and leadership capabilities
- Business mentors to share experiences and knowledge
- Relevant Thought Leadership and Business Networks
- First 90-days coaching to successfully onboard in a new role
- Local and global knowledge and networks
Europe's Largest Outplacement Contract
Right Management has been the Ministry of Defence’s official provider of resettlement services to leavers of the Armed Forces since 1998, via the Career Transition Partnership (CTP). The CTP was the first example of a military resettlement service including Outplacement and end-to-end Career Transition support, being provided by a partnership of private, public and charitable organisations, anywhere in the world.
Supporting Candidates Through a Global Restructure
When a global manufacturer made the decision to shut down two of its facilities in order to cut costs and streamline its supply chain, the organisation knew it could result in a disruption in business. Over 200 of the company’s employees, across all functions and levels, were given nearly a year’s notice of the shut down and were to continue working until their facility closed.
Explore More of Our Solutions
We are global career experts. With a shared focus on organisational effectiveness, individual development and career management, we help companies and individuals achieve success.
Over 75% of employers find it difficult to engage and retain talent, the key to winning in the Human Age. Is your organisation prepared to win the competition for talent? Learn how an effective career management strategy can help improve engagement, foster employee development and ensure your organisation is viewed as an employer of choice.
87% of organisations do not believe they have future leaders identified to fill critical roles. Are you selecting candidates with the “right stuff,” or has your leadership development pipeline sprung a leak? Learn how our P3 Leader model can help you identify, develop and retain the right leaders in your organisation.
Through our organisational effectiveness solutions, including employee assessments, career and talent development strategies and leader coaching, we help organisations become more efficient and successful in the changing world of work, boosting employee engagement and retention and reducing time-to-value. An effective organisational structure creates an engaged workforce and a profitable business.
WOMEN LEADER COACHING
Developing a Pipeline of Women Leaders
Accelerating more women into leadership roles isn’t just the right thing to do, it makes business sense. Learn how Right Management can help your organisation develop a pipeline of women leaders - because when women succeed, so do organisations.
Manage your Right Management Subscriptions
We not only respect your privacy, but we respect your inbox too. We don't want to send you any more emails than you want. YOU control the amount and types of emails you receive from us. Use this page anytime to instantly update your email marketing preferences in real-time.
Please verify your personal information and then let us know how we can communicate with you.
Thank you for signing up!
Watch your inbox for the latest thought leadership from Right Management.